2010年6月15日 星期二

sketchup link

http://www.filefront.com/16756409/3326106_sketchup%20model.skp

My sketchup model is 50M big, so i couldnt upload it to google warehouse, instead, i uploaded it filefront.

I would also want to explain my model. I had a large bridge to explore my first perception of the "power" in architecture, which is big, physcially strong and has a heavy weight.

In my mash up, Angela Merkel represents a typical idea of "power", which is controling. Though the source seems to be bias, but it provides an oppotunity to explore power in a different aspect. I made Merkel's office very tall, so she can look (down) at people from a very high position.

In my studies, i realize the power of Helen Keller is completely different from Merkel. She affects people, especially by what she does. Therefore i created an simple office for her, so people feel closer to her and can make connection to her. This helps her to affect people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言